About British Offset
The Saudi British Economic Offset Programme is open to companies from most countries around the world and British Offset is ready to help plan your joint venture from first concepts through to formal proposals and implementation. And our advice and support continues while your project is up and running to help solve any problems that may arise.
Specifically, we offer:
- Free investment bank advice in the early stages of a project
- Access to the Saudi licensing and regulatory authorities via our high-level links with the Saudi Government
- Help and support in obtaining the necessary Saudi Government approvals
- Advice on appropriate partners
- The option of non-recourse financing through the BAE SYSTEMS Project Finance Initiative
British Offset has many years experience of setting up joint ventures in Saudi Arabia and our links with the key decision makers in the Saudi Government can bring early resolution of problems standing in the way of joint venture agreements.
In particular, our close working relationship with SAGIA (the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority, the government agency responsible for granting licenses and approvals in Kingdom) can significantly simplify and speed up the bureaucratic process.
All joint ventures in Saudi Arabia require government approval. Joint ventures established under the Saudi British Economic Offset Programme involve no additional bureaucracy.